Hudson is more than a beautiful river city, it's one of the fastest-growing cities in Wisconsin. Plus, with our location across the border from the Twin Cities, we are literally the Gateway to Wisconsin. Our businesses are located along the St. Croix River, the I-94 corridor, and within our growing industrial parks.
Contact us if you're considering Hudson for your business or have questions about recruitment for your business. You can call 715-386-8411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Local Business Resources
The Hudson Area Chamber of Commerce and Tourism Bureau can help your business by providing resources addressing current needs and connecting to the local community:
- COVID-19 Resources for businesses
- Parking and Construction toolkit for downtown
- Leadership Hudson - learn about area resources
Our Extended View
Our involvement with other organizations, both local and regional, ensures we can support Hudson businesses as needed. Organizations include:
- Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives
- St. Croix Economic Development Corporation
- St. Croix Valley Regional Tourism Alliance
- Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce
- Wisconsin Chamber of Commerce Executives
- Wisconsin Department of Tourism
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce Executives
- Destinations Wisconsin
- WHLA - Wisconsin Hotel & Lodging Association
Hudson Data According to Census.gov
- 2019 Population 14,102
- Median Age 37.7
- Median Household Income $75,000
- Median Property Value $240,300, 3.8% 1-Year Growth
- Average Commute 24 minutes
- High School Graduate 96%
- College Graduates, Bachelor Degree or Higher 43%
- Households with Internet 87%
- Homes where Language Spoken other than English 9%
Hudson Data According to BestPlaces.net
Hudson has an unemployment rate of 3.0%. The US average is 3.7%.
Hudson has seen the job market increase by 1.1% over the last year. Future job growth over the next ten years is predicted to be 37.1%, which is higher than the US average of 33.5%.
Tax Rates for Hudson
- The Sales Tax Rate for Hudson is 5.5%. The US average is 7.3%.
- The Income Tax Rate for Hudson is 6.3%. The US average is 4.6%.
- Tax Rates can have a big impact when comparing the cost of living.
Income and Salaries for Hudson
- The average income of a Hudson resident is $35,625 a year. The US average is $28,555 a year.
The Top Five Industries in Hudson
- Educational Services
- Finance and Insurance
Join the Chamber
Get started on growing your network and strengthening your business with a Chamber membership!
Support Local Businesses
We have members from every type of business and organization in the area. Support other local businesses when you check and connect using the directory.