Leadership Hudson is the Hudson Area Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau’s premier community leadership program. Leadership Hudson takes a full day each month, September to May, to bring together high-caliber current and emerging leaders from all sectors of the Hudson area to study issues impacting our community.
This program will provide a unique opportunity for participants to...
- Meet people with a shared commitment to the community
- Build a diverse, long-term network
- Promote the organization you represent
- A better understanding of your personal and leadership strengths and how to use them more effectively
- A more in-depth understanding of the resources, opportunities, and challenges in the Hudson community
- An enhanced understanding of a diverse and changing work force
- To the vitality of the Hudson area
- Learn how you can help the continued health and well-being of the Hudson area
2022-23 Leadership Hudson Program
*Apply by August 25, 2022. Do not submit or attach resumes, letters, or marketing materials.
Nominations for prospective program participants are accepted on an ongoing basis. Prospects may nominate themselves.
- Applications for the 2022 – 2023 program will be accepted until September 9, 2022.
- Notification of selection for the program will be made by September 15, 2022.
- Program tuition is $995 for members ($1,295 for non-members).
- Classes will be meeting in person but will adhere to federal, state, and city guidelines regarding COVID – 19.
The Hudson Area Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau refers Leadership Hudson graduates to community organizations as future leaders and Board Members. We invite you to support these future professional and community leaders as a sponsor of Leadership Hudson. Download the Sponsorship Benefits form.
For more information on the Leadership Hudson program, contact Wendy Helgeson at Wendy@hudsonwi.org or (612) 501-0377
"The Leadership Hudson program was fun, engaging and provided some great experiences along with leadership learning opportunities. The program offered site visits, tours, and provided an opportunity to meet the people involved in the Hudson government, schools, local organizations, and businesses. It is a great way to connect with others from the community and grow your network!”
Maria A. Schmitt
Vice President - Hudson Office
WESTconsin Credit Union
"I completed the Leadership Hudson program just as I started at Eckberg. Eckberg believes in the value of the local leadership programs and provides the opportunity to all attorneys. When I completed the program, I was newer to Hudson, had only been practicing law for 3 years, and not yet participated in a leadership development course. I truly believe the Leadership Hudson set me on a path for success in my career. Not only was I able to meet and establish great relationships with other professionals, but the program was a catalyst that created a passion for leadership development that I credit for the opportunity to become a partner at Eckberg after only 7 years of practicing.”
Lida M. Bannink