The Chamber Ambassadors are an elite group of volunteer businesses men and women that support member attraction and retention through specific activities. The committee’s mission is “to represent the Hudson Area Chamber of commerce & Tourism Bureau in welcoming new members to the Chamber, encouraging member involvement on committees and at events and, as they do so, to make themselves and their firms more visible.”
How can you become an Ambassador and what does it entail?
- Objective: Engage members through personal contact.
- Requirements: You must be a member in good standing with the Chamber.
- Time Commitment: We are relaxed but still have a guideline of 5 hours a month and 10 ribbon cuttings a year.
- Meetings: We meet every 3rd Thursday of the Month.
- Apply by: Submitting your application to our staff contact Vanessa by email to email@example.com.