Board of Directors
2018 Board of Directors
- CHAIR - Susie Halverson, Barker’s Bar & Grill/San Pedro Café/Pedro’s del Este
- PAST CHAIR - Amy Bast, akb marketing llc
- CHAIR ELECT- Kathy Ableidinger, Cardinal Health
- TREASURER -Mark McNamee, McNamee Real Estate Team
- Margaret Christensen, ProAct, Inc.
- Michael Fronmueller, University of Wisconsin- River Falls
- John Knutson, Catalyst Sports Medicine
- Katie Kranz, Eckberg Lammers P.C.
- Joel Larsen, MidWestOne Bank
- Becca Denn, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
About the Board of Directors
The government and policy-making responsibilities of the Chamber are vested in the Board of Directors, which controls its property, is responsible for its finances, and directs its affairs. The Board is also focused on implementation of a five-year strategic plan. The goals of the plan are to:
- Ensure retention and growth of the Chamber membership through innovative programs and services
- Strengthen tourism in Hudson to enhance the overall marketplace
- Enhance the area’s economic prosperity and represent the local business community through bold public policy
- Position the organization for excellence through board development and bold leadership.