- Tom Bordenave, Corporate Business Solutions
- Christine Carufel, First State Bank and Trust
- Steve Fall, Advanta Clean of the Twin Cities
- Melody Hageny, MelodyLynnHageny.com
- Kris Jensen, Keller Williams Realty - Kris Jensen
- Pete Keskey, Minuteman Press - Hudson
- Stacey Knoebel, Knoebel Portrait Design & Snap Fitness
- Denise Krogman, Property Executives Realty - Denise Krogman
- Joel Larsen, MidWestOne Bank
- Jeremy Lilyquist, Sustain Hudson, Inc.
- Marnie Matz, Marnie Marie Photography
- Bjorn Nesvold, Thrivent Financial - Bjorn Nesvold
- Tim Newton, Eagle Point Insurance Group, Inc.
- Andrew Nilssen, Select One Mortgage, Inc. - Andrew Nilssen
- Brad Palmersheim, AdvisorNet Financial
- Ruth Petermann, Hudson Neighbors/Best Version Media
- Pennie Peterson, WESTconsin Realty LLC - Pennie Peterson
- Kari Rambo, Hudson Hospital & Clinic
- Linda Shurden, Comfort Keepers
- Brian Siedschlag, Jr., Chicone's Liquor Mart
- Luke Steele, Edina Realty, Inc.
- Paul Simmons, Edward Jones Investments-Paul Simmons
The Chamber Ambassadors support member attraction and retention through new member visits and hosting Chamber events. To become an Ambassador, you must be a member of the Chamber and be a member in good standing. There is currently a waiting list to join the committee. If you are interested, please submit an application. Applications on file are reviewed when space becomes available.
Have something new and exciting to share? Have a new staff person to introduce to the Chamber Membership? Schedule a visit from the Chamber Ambassadors. Visits are conducted the third Thursday of each month in the afternoon. The visit will be your opportunity to let them know about your business and any products or services that we should be aware of. You can also share with the Ambassadors any feedback you have to help us improve your membership. Ambassadors will also let you know about upcoming events and opportunities that you can participate in.
The Ambassadors report what they learned about your business. And by extension help promote your business in the community. At the conclusion of the visit, they will take a picture of yourself and any staff. The photo is printed in an upcoming monthly Chamber newsletter and posted online on the Chamber's Facebook page and other social media sites.
Contact any of the current Ambassadors for more information or Vanessa LaFleur at firstname.lastname@example.org or (715) 386.8411 for more information.