Chamber AmbassadorsTom Bordenave-Corporate Business Solutions
- Diane Bosworth-Engravers Connection
- Kelli Cadwell-Simply Staffing
- Christine Carufel-First State Bank and Trust
- Penny Hietala-Associated Bank
- Kris Jensen Larson-Keller Williams Premier Realty - Kris Jensen
- Stacey Knoebel-Knoebel Portrait Design/Snap Fitness
- Melissa Kraemer-WESTconsin Credit Union
- Denise Krogman-Property Executives Realty
- Linda La Kosky-Eng-Minuteman Press - Hudson
- Joel Larsen-MidWestOne Bank
- Jeremy Lilyquist-Sustain Hudson, Inc.
- Bjorn Nesvold-Thrivent Financial
- Andrew Nilssen-Select One Mortgage, Inc.
- Brad Palmersheim-AdvisorNet Financial
- Ruth Petermann-Hudson Neighbors/Best Version Media
- Pennie Peterson-WESTconsin Realty LLC
- Kari Rambo-Hudson Hospital & Clinic
- Amber Rykal-McDonald Insurance Agency
- Luke Steele-Edina Realty, Inc.
The Chamber Ambassadors support member attraction and retention through new member visits and hosting Chamber events. To become an Ambassador, you must be a member of the Chamber and be a member in good standing. There is currently a waiting list to join the committee. If you are interested, please submit an application. Applications on file are reviewed when space becomes available.
Have something new and exciting to share? Have a new staff person to introduce to the Chamber Membership? Schedule a visit from the Chamber Ambassadors. Visits are conducted the third Thursday of each month in the afternoon. The visit will be your opportunity to let them know about your business and any products or services that we should be aware of. You can also share with the Ambassadors any feedback you have to help us improve your membership. Ambassadors will also let you know about upcoming events and opportunities that you can participate in.
The Ambassadors report what they learned about your business. And by extension help promote your business in the community. At the conclusion of the visit, they will take a picture of yourself and any staff. The photo is printed in an upcoming monthly Chamber newsletter and posted online on the Chamber's Facebook page and other social media sites.
Contact any of the current Ambassadors for more information or Vanessa LaFleur at [email protected] or (715) 386.8411 for more information.